Just a quick one today while Zachy is distracted moving pebbles from a bowl to the floor to his boat and to the bowl again.
Weather is gorgeous, I don’t like to complain about the sun when we have not seen much of it back in the UK but it is a little bit too hot, well for me anyway. Days have been spent on the beach, long lunches with the family and afternoon siestas followed by ice cold beers. Zachy is still on UK time so we are even getting to sleep in until 8.30am!
We are only 5 days in to our summer holiday but so far have:
– been congratulated 17 times on my beautiful little GIRL (I say HE is totally rocking the beach look with his long locks…)
– averted a potential bonbonerie crisis
– eaten too much. Some of my clothes are already starting to feel a bit snug and have at least 16 more of YiaYia’s delicious meals to get through yet… (not including the cheese pies, which we have also been merrily snacking on)
– been told 35 times that Zachy is lonely without a little brother or sister to play with
– finished reading Caitlin Moran’s ‘How to be a Woman’
– a new handbag – a birthday gift from the Greek God(zilla)
– beaten the Greek God(zilla), Philip, Tonia, Kris, Alex and Zachy at mini -golf! Love an underdog story.
– celebrated Zachy’s 2nd birthday
– celebrated my
38th 27th birthday (again)
– blogged from overseas
Will write more in a few days time.
Wish you were here!