Hi, I’m Sarah! A 40-something mum of one, blogging about Greek/English family life in London with my husband, the Greek God(zilla), and our 6 year old son.
I work part-time as freelance writer and blogger – you can read some of my work below – and have also co-written a Greek recipe book, Secrets from Yiayia’s Greek Kitchen, which is available to buy on Amazon now.
If you are interested in any of Yiayia’s traditional Greek family recipes, please visit my food blog www.yiayiaskouzina.co.uk.
Sometimes funny. Mostly not. Unless drunk, then I think I am hilarious.
Other writing & Guest Posts
- Huffington Post – Parents Who Judge Other Parents
- Huffington Post – The Ghosts of Friendships Past
- BritMums – Parenting Doesn’t Get Any Easier
- Huffington Post – We need to talk about the M-word
- Huffington Post – Are you a radiator or a drain online?
- BritMums – The Day I Was Invited to a Buckingham Palace Garden Party
- Around Dulwich – That’s a Wrap!
- Tots100 – Can parents ever achieve work/life balance?
- Tots100 – How to make new blogging friends
- DorkyMum – Who will love your children?
- Tots100 – it was announced in June 2014 that I was part of a new team of TOTS100 Columnists
- Red online – 10 Things I have learnt from the WI
- SE Magazine – Monthly column June 2015, May 2015, April 2015, March 2015, Feb 2015
- Around Dulwich – A Year in Review 2013, 2014
- DorkyMum – Just the One
- Huffington Post – Power Maternity
- Huffington Post – Threenager
- Huffington Post – If Parenting Feels Easy, Does That Mean I Am Doing It Wrong?
- Huffington Post – Falling Back In Love With Reading (a review)
- Cafe Bebe – Love you Forever
- Richmond Mummy – So Sweet, So Not Ready
- Dulwich on View – East Dulwich WI Gets Crafty, Grow Your Own Veg, Jewellery Making Workshop
- Finalist in 2015 Brilliance in Blogging awards for Writer #BiBs
- Shortlisted in 2014 Brilliance in Blogging awards for Writer #BiBs
- Finalist in 2013 MAD Blog awards for Best Family Fun Blog
- Shortlisted in 2013 Brilliance in Blogging awards #BiBs
- Finalist in Fresh Voices category at 2012 Brilliance in Blogging awards #BiBs
- Finalist for 2012 MAD Blog awards for Best Family Fun Blog
Praise for Grenglish
- Netmums Blog of the Day for Parents Who Judge Other Parents
- Mumsnet Blog of the Day for Miscarriage Never Really Leaves You
- Mumsnet Blog of the Day for this post: We need to talk about the M-word
- We need to talk about the M-word featured in TOTS100 Good reads
- Parentdish featured my post about stepping off the hamster wheel
- Mumsnet Blog of the Day for this post: My Nan: Celebrating 80-Years
- Mumsnet Blog of the Day for this post: Growing Up
- Featured in the TOTS100 UK Parent Blogs Best Reads of 2012 in Laugh Out Loud section
- Just the One featured here in TOTS100 Good Reads
- ChChCh… Changes featured here in TOTS100 Good Reads
- To Block or Not to Block featured here in TOTS100 Good Reads
- From Angels & Urchins magazine: