One of the things I love most about being at home during the day, is having more time to spend preparing a family meal for us to enjoy together in the evenings.
Although, I admit I am starting to feel a bit stuck for inspiration some days. Especially as new research by Walt Disney World shows that two-thirds of UK kids now crave more adventurous food and expect a bit more magic during their mealtimes.
Magical adventure is Walt Disney World’s speciality so to celebrate this, they are offering UK families free dining at hundreds of restaurants across the Walt Disney World parks and hotels – all families who book Walt Disney World holidays before 5th November 2013 will be offered a free dining package across Walt Disney World parks, where they aim to provide inspiration and excitement during all family mealtimes.
They would also like to offer dear Grenglish readers the chance to win this fab Walt Disney World Home Cooking Kit.
The kit includes an apron, oven glove and pot mat, salt and pepper shakers, tongs, timer, measuring spoons, cookie cutters, two mixing bowls and two tea towels.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this lovely piece of kit, is to enter using the little Rafflecopter thingy below.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Grenglish is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
Closing date is 15th October at 12am GMT
T&Cs reproduced with kind permission from KiddyCharts
Disclosure: No compensation was received for running this giveaway