To celebrate their BIG 4-0, Virgin Records have announced a special run of live shows, with artists from the label past and present coming together for a series of gigs in venues across London.
That’s quite some birthday bash!
Well, how would you like to be one of the people at Virgin’s 40th Anniversary celebrations in London, on Monday 4th November and see Emeli Sandé, Professor Green and Naughty Boy perform LIVE?
Then today is your lucky day, because the lovely people at Seatwave have offered a Grenglish reader TWO FREE TICKETS to go along to the sold-out show at KOKO in Camden.
Now go quickly check your diary and I’ll wait here for you…
*puts kettle on*
OK brilliant, you’re back.
That must mean you are free on 4th November and can be in London, so all you have to do now is enter the competition using the Rafflecopter widget below and the tickets could be all yours.
Hurry though as this giveaway closes on Tuesday 22nd October at 11.59pm.
Disclosure: Tickets supplied by Seatwave, who are an online marketplace where fans can buy and sell tickets to music, sports and theatre events, such as One Direction tickets
Terms and Conditions apply
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter, which uses random.org and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Grenglish is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen
- Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
Closing date is Tuesday 22nd October at 11.59pm GMT
T&Cs reproduced with kind permission from KiddyCharts
Disclosure: No compensation was received for running this giveaway