I’ve been tagged by blogging bestie, Richmond Mummy, in the 7x7x7x7 meme, which means that I now have to tell you:
- 7 posts that I read and liked by other bloggers
- 7 bloggers who I follow and like
- 7 things about myself
- and then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same (I am not going to do this last bit, as all the bloggers I would tag have been tagged in this meme already)
So, here we go.
The bloggers I have chosen to include are on my regular reading list, but there are other bloggers who I also adore (St. Murphy and My Mum Runs to name two) but they did not post this week.
7 posts that I read and liked by other bloggers
- Phrases I thought I’d Never say by the brilliant, funny and fabulous Alice at More than Toast.
- Losing your way (and finding it again) also by the brilliant, funny and fabulous Alice at More than Toast.
- What I miss about Maternity Leave by the clever, witty and gorgeous Bianca over at Richmond Mummy
- To share or not to share – that is the Question by the Goddess that is Kate at Witwitwoo
- Choices by the lovely Yorkshire lass living in Vancouver & blogging at 12 hours to bedtime
- Wedding Belles and tight squeezes by Twitter shy Alicia at Mother and Other of SE23
- Of mullet skirts and asshole cabbies PLUS other reasons I cried this week by ùber blogger, Mrs Woog at Woogsworld
7 bloggers who I follow and like
- More than Toast
- Richmond Mummy
- 12 hours to bedtime
- Mother and Other of SE23
- Actually Mummy
7 things about me (that I didn’t already tell you in the 10 Things you Didn’t Know About Me meme)
- I knew I was going to marry the Greek God(zilla) on our first official date. He said he knew before then. We were married 4 years later to the day at Marylebone Registry Office.
- My last meal request would be pizza washed down with a bottle of red wine. Actually, make that two pizzas and two bottles of red wine with a cheesecake chaser, as it’s my last meal and all that…
- Lady Gaga is following me on Twitter. I have never tweeted or DM’d her… should I?
- I have no idea what my natural hair colour is these days, just that it is tinged with grey. Over the years, I have experimented with 3 different shades of red, 5 different shades of blonde, jet black and warm brown tones. Right now, I like to think I am rocking a warm brown with dark blonde highlights look.
- When I was working as a PA at Ogilvy & Mather in 1998, my boss took me to The Cannes International Advertising Festival and invited me up on stage with him to collect an award. Following the ceremony, I borrowed the statue and gatecrashed every afterparty going. I was followed around by the local trade press for days afterwards.
- My current celeb crushes are Vampire Eric and Marc Warren.
- I own 2 pairs of jeggings and I LOVE THEM.
So there you have it. I’m not going to tag anyone else, but if you fancy taking part in the 7x7x7x7 meme then fill your boots!